Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Waking up early


This morning I was greeted to a surprise. As I was getting ready to go down stairs to go to work I looked over into Alyce's room. Looking back at me is my little girl standing at the baby gate to the doorway to her room. I nearly jumped out of my skin. She didn't do anything scary, I just wasn't expecting her to be there. Once we give her full access to the house I know I am going to wake up some morning to her staring at me. Kids are like little ninjas! They are able to move through house unseen, unheard.

0 comments on "Waking up early"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez