Monday, February 23, 2009

Bye Bye, Daddy, Eat


I heard a cute story today via Mom. Before lunch Alyce had a request for Mommy. She went up to her and said in a round about way "bye-bye daddy eat". While this might not make a lot of sense to someone who doesn't speak Alyce's language, but to those that do it means that she wanted to go and meet me for lunch. Isn't that cute? My little girl wants to have lunch with me.

That is pretty much all I have about the cuteness and maybe I find it cuter than anyone else.

Alyce, someday you will look back on this and you should know that you made my day.

0 comments on "Bye Bye, Daddy, Eat"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez