Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finished Bathroom


Since I wrote about it last week I thought I would share the mostly finished bathroom with everyone. I think the bathroom turned out great. There were a few setbacks but in all things went fairly easily. I did the painting, drywall, electrical and plumbing while Mom did the decorating and the wallpaper creatures.




This was the before picture of the bathroom. This is probably the bathroom at its worst. Before we started demolishing the bathroom had a nice moon and stars theme. Obviously all of the moon and stars decorations have been removed by this point. In this picture the new faucet is already installed. The old one was ugly and hard to use.

0 comments on "Finished Bathroom"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez