Friday, January 14, 2011

Time For Bed


Since Thursday morning Alyce had been under the weather with a stomach bug. It's the same one that hit Mom two weeks ago. I'm guessing all the effort we went to to keep her healthy was for naught as she picked it up at school.

Today she was on the road to recovery and she was mostly her old self when I got home from work.

After dinner Mom went out shopping with Grams and it was left to me to put Alyce to bed. I let her watch a show before bedtime and I took the opportunity to take a quick snooze on the couch. I find that children's shows put me right to sleep and Bob the Builder is no exception.

Alyce's show must have finished while I was out of it. I was woken up to my little girl standing over me saying "daddy it's time to go to bed".

0 comments on "Time For Bed"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez