Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alyce's Daddy Book


Tonight when I got home from work Alyce greeted me with her most recent artwork.  What she gave me was probably the sweetest thing I've ever gotten from her or from anyone.  At school the teachers stapled together a few pages of colored construction paper and then let the kids create their own book.  The subject matter of Alyce's book was me!


Every page of the book was a hand drawn picture of me.  In a few of the pictures I was holding hands with Alyce.  I asked her what we were doing when we were holding hands and she said that in the orange picture she and I were going for a walk and in the yellow picture we just got done playing.



Later Mom told me that after Alyce finished her book her teacher put it on the overhead projector and Alyce read / explained the book to the class.  Mom and I were both so very proud of her.



I don't have the words to describe what I felt when she showed me her book; flattered, proud, loved?  I do know that it was great.

0 comments on "Alyce's Daddy Book"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez