Friday, January 8, 2010

Where am I?


Last night I was sitting on our big blue chair with Alyce sitting on my lap.  Mom and I were watching something on tv and Alyce was looking at our digital picture frame.  Coming up in the rotation was a picture of Mom and I that was snapped on a kids free trip to Six Flags.  Alyce looked at the screen, furrowed her brow, and said "where am I in that picture?".  We replied with "Mom and I were at Six Flags and you and Luke were with Grams and Papa".  She mulled that over for a few seconds and said matter of factly "I want to be in that picture".


0 comments on "Where am I?"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez