Friday, January 29, 2010

Missing My Family


Today I am flying up to Minneapolis for three days to visit my brother and his family.  It’s the first time I’ve flown in a couple of years and the longest I’ve been away from home in years as well.  Last summer Mom took the kids to San Antonio to visit family while I was at home and after a few days I really started to miss them.  I figured this time around would be the same and after a few days I’d miss my family well I was wrong; I miss them already.

I probably would have been fine but as I was pulling out of the driveway this morning to go to work Mom and Alyce were standing in the doorway waving bye and blowing kisses to me.  It made me miss them because I knew that there were people in the world that already missed me even though I wasn’t even a block away from home.

1 comments on "Missing My Family"

Elizabeth Frick on January 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM said...

Oh Tim... this is so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez