Monday, October 12, 2009

A Big Helper


In the past few weeks Alyce has been a big helper to Mommy. I'll ask her to get me something like a diaper or Luke's burp cloth and she is always willing to help. It's so cute and she's such a big help.

Most recently she decided to help Mommy by feeding Luke. So, I told her to sit on the couch and propped some pillows up next to her. Then I put Luke on her lap and propped him up on the pillows. I handed her the bottle and helped her put it in Luke's mouth. Then she continued to feed him on her own. A few minutes later, Luke was getting too heavy for her, so I took over for her. She did it long enough for me to snap a few pictures of them. Here's the cutest one!


0 comments on "A Big Helper"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez