Saturday, September 19, 2009

Helping Daddy Out: Part 3


Yesterday Alyce helped me out again.  I was finishing up a part of my big project and I needed to tamp some dirt down for a firm base.  I used my tamper a few times and put it back down for a bit.  Upon picking it up a second time I noticed the handle was a bit loose and the end of the tamper fall off!  Alyce immediately knew something was out of place and came over to help me.  She said "daddy fix it" then proceeded to grab a roll of masking tape and held it up to me.  I asked her if she could fix it for me.  She took the bottom of the tamper and proceed to wrap tape around the end.  Once her efforts were finished I was left with a big ball of tape at the end of my tamper.  I love that little girl and all that she does to help me out.

0 comments on "Helping Daddy Out: Part 3"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez