Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Really Fast


Tonight before Mom and I went on our date Alyce was running around the house showing Mom and I how fast she was.  She would run across the living room and dive onto the couch.  Then run across the room to me, look me in the eye, and say "I'm really fast".  After that she would go up the stairs run down the hall into our bedroom to where Mom was getting ready and the entire process would repeat.  Well on the 2nd iteration Mom started hiding and when Alyce would come into the room Mom would jump out and scare Alyce.  Alyce would then say to Mom "I scare you".  Mom would then reply "no I scared you".  Having been corrected Alyce would state "you scare me".

0 comments on "Really Fast"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez