Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alyce Pretending to be Daddy


Lots of stuff makes parents happy or proud of their children.  One thing that makes me proud of Alyce is when she emulates something I do.  It pleases me that she sees me doing something and she wants to be like me.  Take the below example.  Yesterday while I was at work Alyce put on my Xbox 360 gaming headset and my controller.  Mom grabbed a picture of her sitting in my chair pretending to play some video games.  I look forward to when she can play a video game with me.  I think it will present some good father, daughter, and mother time when we can all sit down and play Rock Band together.

0 comments on "Alyce Pretending to be Daddy"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez