Friday, July 31, 2009

Alyce's Favorite Commercial?


Yes, it's true, Alyce has a favorite commercial. The first time she saw it, she stopped what she was doing and ran over to the television to watch it. The commercial is the Hershey Kisses one with the "Off to Work We Go" music. Now, whenever I'm fast-forwarding through the commercials because the only way to watch TV is via Ti-Vo, if I see the commercial, I let her watch it. She always stops what she's doing and looks at me and smiles. I have to tell her to watch her commercial before she misses it. And whenever it's over, she always says, "Again, again." I usually let her watch it three times. I don't know why she loves it so much, but I have to admit it's pretty cute! I hope you enjoy it too!


0 comments on "Alyce's Favorite Commercial?"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez