Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One's a Morning Person. The Other Not So Much


Last week before I left for work Mom and I went in to Alyce and Luke's room to get them up.  I handled Alyce and Mom got Luke.  I opened up Alyce's window shades and pulled the covers back.  Alyce then grabbed the blanket and covered herself back up hiding from the light.  I managed to snag this picture of this morning person.


Luke on the other hand is most definitely a morning person.  When Mom walked in he stoop up and was ready to go. Getting out of his crib he walked over to a stack of toys and started playing.


It's so interesting to see how different two people with the same parents can be.  Alyce in this respect is a carbon copy of me.  Luke is a copy of Mom.

0 comments on "One's a Morning Person. The Other Not So Much"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez