Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going To Bed Getting Easier


We are having great success in getting Alyce to sleep in her new room. I think she is getting over the fear of not being in her crib and having unlimited freedom. Last night it was up to me alone to get Alyce into bed and asleep. Mom was getting her hair cut during Alyce's bedtime. I was a little bit apprehensive since Mom had been handling most of the hardcore getting Alyce to sleep duties. Luckily my fears were unfounded. Alyce didn't get out of bed after I put her there and she fell asleep after only 4-5 minutes of crying.

So in the past three days we have gone from numerous times up and 90 minutes of crying to no times up and 5 minutes of crying. Not bad, not bad at all. I was hoping something like this would happen. I didn't really expect it to happen this quickly. Alyce is a pretty easy going child so once she got over her initial apprehension maybe she went with the flow.

0 comments on "Going To Bed Getting Easier"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez