Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alyce's World Has A New Home


In case you haven't noticed Alyce's World now has a new home: www.alycesworld.me. We are moving to this new address because of our new baby Luke. Luke's website used to be A Twinkle In Dads Eye but now that he is more than a twinkle I figured he needed a real website name. We wanted to do something like LukesWorld.com but that was taken. Instead we can get www.lukesworld.me. .me is a domain for sites about people rather than .com for commercial entities. So in reality .me is really a better fit for a blog about Alyce.

www.alycesworld.com will forward you to the new website until the beginning of July.

Coming in the future I am going to be doing some redesign to both Alyce's and Luke's blogs. I figure along with a new address I could put on a new coat of paint too.

0 comments on "Alyce's World Has A New Home"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez