Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures From The Past


I've been doing some cleaning up of all of our digital photos and I am coming across a lot of old pictures of Alyce. I think for the past two years there isn't a picture of me unless she is in it. There are barely even any pictures of me on this blog. In any case I figure I would share some pictures.




We probably overdid the whole bundling up thing. But she does look comfy in this picture. Luckily the new baby will be this young during the summer and won't be subjected to so many layers.

Alyce after a bath. This was back in the day where we had to put her in baby tub in the kitchen sink. Oh how they can grow. I love the froggy blanket. A little too girly for the upcomming boy though.

1 comments on "Pictures From The Past"

Anonymous said...

oh remember the days. so cute, I can't wait for the next one!!!

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez