Friday, December 10, 2010

Pyramid


A while ago I wrote a story on Luke's blog about how we had a family morning.  Even though that post focused on Luke Alyce did participate.  One item we all played with was Duplo Legos.  Alyce really took a liking to them this time.  She took all sorts of Duplo blocks and made a spaceship out of them.  She was so very proud of herself when she was finished and she was very unhappy when Luke eventually destroyed it.

Towards the end of family time I made a pyramid out of the blocks.  Alyce noticed what I had made and she asked me how I made it.  So I took mine apart and showed her how to put the pieces together with each piece offset from next.  When finished we had made a pyramid together.

A few days later after quiet time Alyce walked out of her room holding a pyramid in her hand.  She had made it all by herself.  I was very proud of her at that moment.  She took something that I had shown her, commited it to memory, and recreated it.

0 comments on "Pyramid"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez