Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


This year I had a great Father's Day.  Not that the ones I've had in previous years were bad but this one was pretty cool.  Mom let me sleep in and the day started off very stress free.  Later in the afternoon Mom, Alyce, Grams, and I all went to go see the Disney Pixar movie Toy Story 3.  The Toy Story line of movies holds a special place for me.  The first movie came out in 1995 so completely blew me away with what you could do with a computer that it helped push me towards a career with computers.

Alyce going to the movies and sitting through an entire film is nothing new.  I think this might have been the first time she has done it while out of diapers.  Alyce seemed to enjoy the film but more than the movie she loved the popcorn.  As long as her cup was full and her juice box was nearby she was in heaven.

After the movies we met up with Papa, Onermark Grams, and Luke for dinner at the Macaroni Grill.

Stress free morning, movie, and dinner with the family;  Sign me up for next year.

0 comments on "Father's Day"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez