Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Baskets


Easter morning Mom provided Easter baskets for Alyce, Luke, and myself with lots of candy and in my case some Legos.  As Alyce and I were digging into our baskets Alyce noticed something amiss; Mommy didn't have a basket.  She said to Mommy that "the Easter Bunny forgot your Easter basket...  He'll bring it later".  Mommy responded with silence as she wasn't prepared for such a statement.  Before Mom came up with an answer Alyce said "you can have some of my candy".

Isn't this just the sweetest thing ever?  I'm sure a child psychologist could outline all types of developmental milestones.  I just know that I have best little girl in the world.

0 comments on "Easter Baskets"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez