Monday, February 8, 2010

She Made a Tree


Today and tonight Alyce was playing with some Legos.  Mom showed me one of Alyce's original creations, a tree.  I love it that Alyce likes to play with Legos.  They can be anything you want them to be.  Tonight she and I made a spaceship, an airplane, a tricycle, and a car.  With the spaceship and airplane we played Blastoff.  I'd count down from 5 and when we hit zero we would say "blastoff" and fly them both around the house.  Luke enjoyed the show.  He was smiling at us the whole time; probably thinking we lost our minds and was just humoring us.  Here's to Legos, the best toy since the ball and the stick.



Another funny that happened tonight while we were playing Legos and Mom was out of the house.  Alyce was flying the spaceship around the room and dropped it bursting it into a million pieces.  I didn't make a big deal out of it and Alyce moved on to flying her plane around the room instead.  When Mom got home she asked who broke the spaceship?  Alyce's quiet response...  "nobody".  I proceeded to pick her up, tickle her, give her hugs, and told her that she dropped the spaceship but it wasn't a big deal.  I probably should have used the situation as a learning experience about fibbing but the moment had passed before I thought of it.  I'm sure there will be other opportunites.

0 comments on "She Made a Tree"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez