Friday, August 21, 2009

Healing Tree


The other morning, Alyce was watching her new favorite TV show, Go Diego Go. On this particular episode, Diego and his sister, Alicia, rescue a daddy Pygmy Marmoset and baby Pygmy Marmoset. Once they are rescued, Diego and Alicia realize the Pygmy Marmosets each have a boo boo on their hand that needs to be taken care of. So, they take the daddy and baby Pygmy Marmosets to a healing tree, where a little tree sap from the tree will make their boo boos all better.

Later in the day, Alyce bumped her head on a doorway and she said, "Kiss my boo boo, kiss my boo boo." So, I kissed the back of her head and everything seemed fine. However, a few seconds later she said, "I need tree sap, I need tree sap." I was a little confused at first, but I soon realized what she was saying, she needed tree sap from the healing tree for the boo boo on her head. Well, while I was busy figuring out what the heck she was talking about, she was on her way to find a container to put the tree sap in from the healing tree that had magically appeared in our kitchen in the past 10 seconds. She found a container, got her tree sap and her boo boo was 100% better. Then she decided that Jake, our dog, needed some tree sap for his ears. We've been putting drops in Jake's ears because he had an infection in them, so Alyce decided to help him out too.

She hasn't mentioned the healing tree since that day, but I imagine we could hear about it at any time!

0 comments on "Healing Tree"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez