Monday, September 8, 2008

New Baby Blog


One of the earliest posts I made on this site was about how I wish I had started blogging about Alyce earlier. With this new baby I didn't want to make the same mistake. So when I first found out that we were pregnant I started a blog for baby 2. Since we don't know its name or if it is going to be a boy or girl we can't make a "_____ world" website so instead I created A Twinkly In My Eye. Or http://atwinkleindadseye.blogspot.com/ if you would rather find it that way. A permanent link to it has been added to this site if you ever want to check in on how the other baby is doing.

Once we know what we are having we will change the name and design of the new baby's site accordingly.

0 comments on "New Baby Blog"

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out
 

Alyce's World Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez